The University of Edinburgh, Cairdeas International Palliative Care Trust and the International Children’s Palliative Care Network invite you to a global palliative care day on Thursday November 29th 2018 at the University of Edinburgh.
November 29th 2018 09:00-16:00
Venue: TBC, University of Edinburgh
To register for this:
- Palliative Care and Universal Health Care (UHC)
- Review of the 2018 Lancet
- A celebration of 10 years of evidence based palliative care work in Uganda
- Commission on Palliative Care A celebration of 10 years of evidence based palliative care work in Uganda.
- Tools for Palliative Care – Establishing indicators, measuring outcomes and learning lessons from Africa.
- Case studies from Sudan, Nepal, North India, Gaza, Bangladesh
- Leadership – sharing lessons learnt from palliative care and midwifery and Uganda Nurse leaders