The Palliative Care Research Society will offer four research grants to PCRS members attending a national or international palliative care research conference.
- All PCRS members are eligible to apply.
- One application per person.
- The award will cover expenses relating to conference travel, accommodation or registration up to the amount of £400 for an international conference and £250 for a national conference.
- The closing dates vary according to when the conference dates are in the year. These will be advised via email to members.
- We request that successful applicants write a short article related to their conference presentation for the PCRS newsletter
- We ask that recipients acknowledge PCRS in their presentation – the PCRS can provide their logo
- Recipients will be expected to pay in advance. The PCRS will reimburse participants when receipts have been provided.
RT @CSI_KCL: Out now: our rapid virtual stakeholder consultation with people affected by serious illness. To find out more about their expe…
RT @CSI_KCL: Applications are open to our blended MSc programme in #palliativecare starting January 2021. Over the coming months, we will b…
RT @Lucy_Selman: Our critical evidence synthesis is now out - Uncertainty and COVID-19: how are we to respond? We can't outsmart uncertaint…